Here are a few examples of real estate law firms in Montreal, along with some background information. Please note that the information provided below may be outdated.
Also note that this website is not sponsored by any of these lawyers, and thus we have not included any working links to their websites. Lawyers wishing to exclusively sponsor "My Search for a Home" are invited to contact Charles Moffat regarding sponsorship.
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP:
- Background: Osler is a leading Canadian law firm with offices in Montreal and other major cities. They offer a wide range of legal services, including real estate law.
- Website: https://www.osler.com/
Norton Rose Fulbright:
- Background: Norton Rose Fulbright is an international law firm with a presence in Montreal. They have a team of lawyers specializing in real estate and provide comprehensive legal services in the field.
- Website: https://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/en-ca/
- Background: Fasken is a large Canadian law firm with a global presence. They have a Montreal office and offer expertise in various practice areas, including real estate law.
- Website: https://www.fasken.com/
McCarthy Tétrault LLP:
- Background: McCarthy Tétrault is a well-established Canadian law firm with offices in Montreal and other major cities. They have a team of lawyers experienced in real estate law.
- Website: https://www.mccarthy.ca/
Stikeman Elliott LLP:
- Background: Stikeman Elliott is a leading business law firm in Canada with an office in Montreal. While they primarily focus on corporate law, they also have a real estate practice.
- Website: https://www.stikeman.com/
BCF Avocats d'affaires:
- Background: BCF is a Montreal-based law firm that offers a range of legal services, including real estate law. They have a team dedicated to assisting clients with various real estate matters.
- Website: https://www.bcf.ca/